$9.99 - $6.25
This item lists two packages, each package contains 10 AG13/LR44 batteries for 20 total batteries.
Also fits: LR44, CR44, SR44, 357, SR44W, AG13, G13, A76, A-76, PX76, 675, 1166a, LR44H, V13GA, GP76A, L1154, RW82B, EPX76, SR44SW, 303, SR44, S303, S357, SP303, SR44SW and others.
High Quality Alkaline Batteries. Provides excellent continuous power source for your device.
For use with toys, Hexbug, Fingerlings, calculators, cameras, watches, games, key fobs, electronic lighters, remote controls, medical and security devices and other electronic devices.
High energy density, long life.
These batteries provide excellent stability for electronics while being lightweight and still having high energy output of 1.55 volts .
Voltage remains stable even for long periods of discharge, which improves the reliability of equipment that use the battery. Superb characteristics over a wide temperature range
Do not recharge or dispose of batteries in fire. Keep away from children.
Nominal voltage: 1.55V
1. Wipe the battery with dry cloth and set properly confirming ends (+/-).
2. Do not throw battery into fire, do not recharge.
3. Keep the battery in a dark, cool and dry place.
4. Do not force-discharge.
5. Keep batteries out of children’s reach.
6. Do not store or use in temperatures over 185 degrees Fahrenheit (85 degrees C).
7. Never store loose batteries together.Two packages of 10 = 20 ea. AG13/LR44 alkaline batteries. Freshly manufactured with the date of manufacture printed on each package.
These LR44 AG13 batteries provide an excellent combination of high energy and continuous voltage supply.
Zero % mercury and lead. Premium power source for thousands of electronic devices including: toys, games, watches, key fobs, LED lights, and calculators.
AG13/LR44/357A 1.55V Button Cell, Coin Battery – Also known as CR44, SR44, 357, SR44W, AG13, G13, A76, A-76, PX76, 675, 1166a, LR44H, V13GA, GP76A, L1154, RW82B, EPX76, SR44SW, 303, SR44, S303, S357, SP303, SR44SW
Fits Hexbug and Fingerlings. Comes in a retail blister pack card packaging designed to keep each battery separated.